Five buttons are displayed at the top right of all reports:
Taking a Text Copy
1. Click on the Copy button at the top right of any report;
2. Then paste this to Excel, Word, Email, etc (CTRL+V for PC, ⌘+V for Mac)
Saving a CSV Copy
1. A CSV (Comma Separated Values) file is a plain text file that uses commas to separate values.
2. Click on the Export button at the top right of any report.
3. You will then be prompted to save the file. Open with Excel, Google Sheets or OpenOffice Calc.
Save as PDF
1. Click on the Print button.
2. Select the option to “Save as PDF”.