Our Principles of Marketing simulation enables students to formulate and implement their own Sales and Marketing Campaign for an MP3 Player Manufacturer.Contact us for more info
- Students take over an MP3 Player division of a large Consumer Electronics Corporation. The division was created to launch an assault on the MP3 Player market and students have the opportunity to formulate their Sales, Marketing and Distribution strategy. The challenge is to build their firm into the leading player in the market.
- Students will make all the key functional decisions involving Price, Sales Forecasts, Advertising, Promotion Activities, Distribution, and R&D, just like Sales & Marketing Executives in the real world
- Each decision period, students will undertake Market Research and analyse Market Data to formulate their own Strategic Marketing Plan, while keeping to a fixed Marketing Budget
- Students compete against others in their course in an online multiplayer environment. The competitive nature of Music2go makes the simulation so enjoyable for students, while encouraging involvement and learning in a way that no other teaching methodology can
- Music2go uses a dynamic marketplace so that students must continually analyze the changing market and understand the needs of their customers, therefore will reinforce the importance of planning, implementation and evaluation of strategy.
"The Music2go simulation got me involved and motivated for my company to succeed."
Students will be introduced to the 4 P's of Marketing covering the concepts of Product, Price, Promotion, and Place (Distribution). They will initially be responsible for a single product but as the simulation progresses they will have the opportunity to be involved in Product Development to release new products into the emerging markets.
"I learn best through interaction, actually running our own company and marketing strategy meant I'll remember this forever."
Music2go comes complete with full documentation (Instructors and Players Manuals), online resources (presentations, assignments and quizzes), and in-game help files to assist students. As an Instructor you will also have access to our Online Administrator enabling you to monitor the simulation in as much or as little detail as you wish.
Setting up your marketing simulation is easy, just email us your class list and we will take care of the rest! We also offer world class support for Instructors and Students, with 24/7 support via email and phone.
"I really learned a lot and it was a great experience."
Music2go is being successfully used in Marketing Courses throughout the World to introduce the key concepts of business and marketing. Your students will join the hundreds of thousands around the World that have thoroughly enjoyed our Business Simulations and continue to inform us it's the highlight of their qualification!