In MikesBikes you can choose to launch new products into new markets. This is how this is done:
Step 1: Create a New Project
Navigate to the Design and Development Menu and click on the New button. You will need to:
- Enter a project name.
- Specify Style and Tech specifications using the Perceptual Map on the right-hand side of screen. You should aim for the center of the circle of the target market.
- A Prime Cost and required Expenditure will be automatically calculated on-screen. We recommend you don’t change these figures.
Click Apply and your project will be created.
Step 2: Launch your New Product
Once a rollover has been processed you can use your new project to launch a new product.
- Go to the Products menu and then click on the Launch button.
- Enter a name for your new product
- Select the project from last year and click Apply.
Your new product is now available under the Products menu to set your sales and marketing decisions.
Related: Why is my project not showing?
Related: How do I modify my existing product?