In MikesBikes you will have the opportunity to improve your product’s specifications and/or reduce its cost of production. How is this done?
1) Create a new Project Development
Navigate to the Design and Development Menu and click on the New button. You will need to:
- Enter a project name.
- Specify Style and Tech specifications using the Perceptual Map on the right-hand side of screen. You should aim for the center of the circle of the target market.
- A Prime Cost and required Expenditure will be automatically calculated on-screen. We recommend you don’t change these figures.
Click Apply and your project will be created.
2) Modifying your Project
Once a rollover has been processed you can use your new project to develop your product.
- Go to the Products menu and click on the product you wish to modify.
- Click on the Modify button.
- Select the newly created project and click Apply.
This completes the process of successfully modifying an existing product.
Related: How is my project not showing?
Related: How do I launch a new product?